This recipe is as easy as pie, or banana bread. This is my first gluten-free recipe. Give it a try.
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (flours, salt, baking soda, and walnuts) in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, smash bananas with a fork, then add oil and eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Use olive oil to grease a loaf pan.
- Pour batter into pan (9.25 x 5.25 x 2.75 inches) lined with parchment paper and brushed with olive oil.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Slice into the loaf and drizzle a bit of honey on top before serving. Or, you can cover a slice with sweet fruit.