1. Duolingo - FREE. Learn several languages, like Italian and Spanish, in easy to follow games. Repeat after the teacher, type in the language you are learning, and much more.
2. Clue - FREE. For women only, track your menstrual cycle and all that comes with it: period, pain, mood, and more. Follow a very easy to use calendar to stay on track.
3. Five Minute Journal - $5.99. This is a journal that holds true to its name. Log your day, goals and accomplishments, in just five minutes a day. You can even load photos and read inspirational quotes. Perfect for brushing your mind daily.
4. Overdrive - FREE. Download this app to connect to your local library card. Library card required. Download FREE audio books. Most can be listened to in 14 to 21 days. Then, return the titles when you're done. Couldn't be easier.
5. KRINGL - FREE. The Kringle app is perfect for parents. During Christmas, point your phone/tablet to your tree or living room and the app places a life-size Santa delivering gifts right in the shot. He moves and makes noise. It blew the socks off my child!