Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

DIY Office in a Box

I have a feeling that you collect these flip-top Nike shoe boxes too. Am I right? I just love them. I have seen them covered in fabric, wrapping paper, and washi tape. I will cover mine in Duck Tape. In the meantime, I had to organize it. It was a catch-all for, well, everything. I dump my purse out in it when I get home. I had a ton of receipts, rubber bands, hair ties, discount cards, envelopes, stickers, and my label maker. Oh, you don't carry around you label maker? Must just be me.

This is what I started with:

Then, I did this:




Instead of it being my catch-all in the kitchen, it is my little "office in a box". I have flash drives, pens, earplugs, stickers, envelopes, and my lovely label maker.

Have you made an office in a box? Let's share.

Diana





No comments:

Post a Comment