Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Cheapest Makeup Remover

After watching countless Makeup Geek videos on YouTube, it dawned on me that I should not spend $6.00 per box of makeup remover wipes. I visited my closest Wal-Mart and purchased baby wipes by Nice-Pak Products. For $0.98 I get 80 wipes taht are hypoallergenic, alcohol free, and unscented!!


I just used one post-gym workout and it is great. There is no scent, which I love. Since there is no alcohol, your skin won't dry out. I will keep packages in my gym bag, car, and bathrooms.

For heavy makeup, you want to use more than one. It will get a good amount of your makeup off before you wash your face, or use your Clarisonic Mia brush like me.

I love sharing these little helpful tips with you. Let me know what you swear by!

Diana




No comments:

Post a Comment