Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

My arch nemesis

Gold. The gold plated fitures are around my house. The house was built in 2001, but it is like 1985 blew up in here. Take a look for yourself.

Ceiling light in hallway before laundry room door.

All door knobs are gold. This door leads to my basement.

More gold sitings. This is the front door.

I cherish the day I give all gold finishes to my local Goodwill. I want to replace everything with brushed nickel. Sure, I could remove everything, spray paint, and replace. However, there are dents, scratches, chipping, and other issues on the fixtures. Plus, it will be good to remove the gold juju from this house. Not sure what juju is? It is like a curse or bad omen. I love using that word.

What do you just hate in your house?

Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment