Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Very easy cornbread

I am not a food blogger by any means. I just like sharing simple recipes that I use all the time to please my family. If you happen to try them out, please let me know.

This very easy cornbread recipe is a must-make. It is from Jiffy, and it is really titled "Spoon Bread Casserole". I make it for every pot luck and holiday.


Ingredients:
1 pkg. Jiffy corn muffin mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (8 oz.) cream style corn
1 cup sour cream
2 eggs

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease 1-1/2 quart casserole dish or small baking pan. I use cooking oil spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon until all is combined well.
4. Pour into pan.
5. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is firm.
6. Enjoy warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment