I love simple recipes, and I have a feeling you do too. This peach recipe, which comes from an Amish bakery, is as simple as it gets. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups fresh peaches, cut fine
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Preheat the oven at 325.
3. Mix all ingredients except cinnamon in a large bowl.
4. Pour batter into the pan.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of batter.
6. Bake at 325 until the center is almost set, which is 30 minutes.