Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Finance Fridays: Organized Coupons

I am not a gambler, but I am willing to bet that we all organize/store coupons in different ways. I have stored them in my wallet, in a box in my car, in a binder, and in an accordion coupon book. I settled in the wallet-size accordion coupon book from Dollar Tree. It comes with lettered tabs.

 Instead of the generic tabs, I made labels with my label maker for months of the year.
 This method allows me to sort through coupons as I find them and organize them b expiration month. I used to store by use (I.g., cleaning, makeup, etc.), but I did not purge expired coupons. Storing them by month forces me to purge expired coupons.
 You can find a similar coupon book at Dollar Tree. 

What works best for you?

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment