Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things I always buy at Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree, the leading discount store in the US, offers everything from toiletries and food to housewares and craft supplies. It is my favorite store for so many things. Now, some brands are top name brands, such as Sharpie, while other brands are less known or not know at all. I suggest that you shop at Dollar Tree ignoring brand names. Instead, focus on the item and its quality. Also, determine how long you need the item to last and if a less quality item will just do.

I always purchase the following items at Dollar Tree, and only Dollar Tree:

Garbage bags - I swear by the 13-gallon white bags with drawstrings
Sandwich bags - there are multiple sizes with zip tops
iPad screen protector - it works like a gem and it comes with a cleaning cloth
iPad case - today was the first time I saw this
Cleaning supplies - microfiber cloths, sponges, dish soap, dryer sheets, and sprays






The items I stay away from are shampoos, lotions, makeup (except Elf brand), toothpaste, baskets (fall apart quickly), and food items (except name brand candy). Use your best judgment and really inspect each item you select.

Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment