Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Garage Plans

After a few years in a decade-old home, you'd think I would have updated things like the garage and unfinished basement. Sadly, rooms most neglected are those you barely spend any time in. The garage, with two cars parked inside, leaves very little room for storage. The previous owner installed hooks in odd places, making it hard to know what goes on them. So, all that said, I am on a mission to declutter and beautify. I know, beautify is not exactly a garage term. I say, why not? It is now.

Below are my inspiration pieces. Keep in mind that I am working with as little floor space as is possible.




I'd love to read your ideas on how you beautified your garage.

Diana

Sources: Container Store, Gharexpert.com, Organizedbyl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment