Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Beauty Necessity

I was thrilled to find this beauty at my front door today. After watching review after review, I thought it was worth a try given issues with my skin lately. I have seen a local dermatologist, which I recommend you do as well. Beware of them selling you a specific line of treatment, which I don't buy into.

Clarisonic Mia

At $120, it is the most I have spent on a beauty product. I am not that person who gets her hair and nails done, or spends much on make-up or lotions. The Clarisonic Mia is white with my name engraved (no additional cost). It is the limited edition, probably because it is white. It comes with a small bottle of cleanser, but I will be using Cetaphil. It is cordless and comes with a charger cord. To top it off, it has a pretty storage bag that could double as a make-up bag.

I'll write a review on the product after a few tries.

I'm including this post here because it is important to have confidence. When I know I look my best, I have unstoppable confidence. Let me know if you've tried this as well.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment