Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Welcome!

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog. A few years of blogging on various topics landed me a career in writing and several volunteer opportunities. I am a working mother, full-time employee outside the home, that is. I believe that a woman can work and be a great mother. I even recently completed my masters degree, a dream that I still can't believe came true.

I am a life-long lover of cities, urban landscapes if you will. In the home, I like traditional decorations, food, and, well, traditions. I enjoy the simple things in life. I love doing projects as cheaply as possible.

So, stay and look around a while. Share your stories with me. Comment below and let me know what you like, and what you don't.

Diana
traditionalurbanite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment