Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Interior design dilema

Like many of you, I design my home slowly - room by room. I have a formal living room, which means no television, as well as a family room with a TV. After three years, the formal living room was furnished with off-white couches, a round coffee table with hidden seating, paintings, and lamps. The room is seldom used, but definitely needs some warmth. Below is a picture of my side table (far left). I like the hollowed out books, lamp, vase, and jars - just not all together. What could I do to make this corner warm? I'd love your input.

Plant? Just lamp and one book? Just lamp?

Table set from Value City Furniture. Lamp from Kirklands. Books from Kirklands. Vase from TJ Maxx. Jars from Kirklands. I now realize I shop a lot at Kirklands!

Diana
traditionalurbanite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment