4 ripe bananas, peeled
2 cups all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup dark brown sugar (optional)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Mix flour, salt, brown sugar, baking soda, and walnuts in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, smash bananas with a fork, then add oil and eggs. Mix until smooth.
3. Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Use olive oil to grease a loaf pan.
6. Pour batter into pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Slice into the loaf and drizzle a bit of honey on top before serving. Or, you can cover a slice with sweet fruit.